FULL AND PART-TIME FLIGHT INSTRUCTORS
for busy part 61 flight school in Bloomington, IL (KBMI).
Synergy Flight Center is a full-service FBO with a fast growing flight school offering traditional part-time and full-time fixed-cost flight training programs flying the C172S NAVIII (G1000).
- Primary flight instruction for Private Pilot and Instrument Rating (if CFII).
- Ground school instruction.
- Student and aircraft schedule management.
- Facilitation of Full-time and Part-time flight training.
- Proctoring FAA Written Exams.
- Promotion of flight school and new student intake including Discovery Flights and flight school tours.
- Weekend and holiday availability.
- Flexible hours.
- Dynamic and growing work environment with an expanding flight school and FBO.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- Heath Insurance and paid PTO for full-time positions.
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Instrument Rating and FAA Certified Flight Instructor - Airplane Certificate (CFI).
- 300 hours total flight time
- 25 hours dual given.
- G1000 experience
- Experience with accelerated flight training programs
Send letter of interest, current resume including verification of qualifications and flight hour summary to;
Synergy Flight Center
2823 E. Empire st.
Bloomington, IL 61704
orAPPLY BY EMAIL