Our fleet consists of two late-model high quality aircraft; A 2013 Cessna 172s with Advanced G1000 Avionics and A 2012 American Champion Citabria Explorer. They combine proven flight training aircraft with the most up to date avionics available.
The Cessna 172 is the safest, most reliable entry-level aircraft in production. It is an honest, stable aircraft with pleasant flying characteristics throughout the entire flight envelope. The G1000 Avionics System brings state of the art, commercial level flight instrumentation and situational awareness to the personal pilot.
The Citabria brings lower cost simplicity and an emphasis on the fundamentals to flight training process. The Explorer is a go-anywhere aircraft perfect for taking you from your first steps in aviation to landing on small grass runways in the country to aerobatics to including spin training for CFIs! N1956H is equipped for day and night VFR adventure.
PER HOUR WET RATE
PER HOUR WET RATE
BLOCK HOUR WET RATE
$190 per hour wet
$175 per hour wet
The Redbird Flight Simulator AATD (Advance Aviation Training Device) is a FULL Motion, Control Loading flight simulator featuring Parrot Communications (for radio communication training), Cygnus GPS (simulates GPS for handheld devices) and Insight Video (for lesson review). These capabilities allow pilots to train to a much higher level at a fraction of the cost.
$75 Per hour
2 hours FREE every 6 months
$75 per hour after that
SYNERGY MEMBERSHIP RATES PROGRAM
• Reduced hourly rental rates
• Access to deposit-based block rates ($2,500min, must maintain $250 balance.)
• Access to online scheduling
• 2 hours of FMX 1000 ever 6 months to help maintain currency
• 2 hours of Flight Instruction every 6 months
• Arctic Air Portable Air Conditioner (Coming soon!)
• Initial $500 initiation Fee*
• $50 per month dues
* Waived for Synergy Flight students who complete a certificate with Synergy
* Includes online ground school kit ($364 value) for students