Synergy Flight School
As a Cessna Pilot Center we partner with Cessna to provide innovative, modern flight training utilizing the cutting edge of flight training technique and technology.
The Cessna Pilot Course (CPC) follows the same methods used by Airlines and the Military known as Scenario Based Training and Learner Centered Grading. In addition to developing flying skills these methods are designed to cultivate a student’s judgment and decision-making. This type of training results in more competent, well-rounded and ultimately safer aviators.
Synergy utilizes new aircraft, featuring state of the art technology and safety, as well as cutting-edge simulation in flight training.
- The 2013 Cessna 172 with Advanced G1000 avionics combines a proven training aircraft with the most up to date avionics available. The Cessna 172 is the safest, most reliable entry-level aircraft made. It is known as an honest, stable aircraft with pleasant characteristics throughout the entire flight envelope. The G1000 avionics system brings state of the art, commercial level flight instrumentation and situational awareness to the personal pilot level.
- The Redbird Flight Simulator AATD (Advance Aviation Training Device) is a FULL Motion, Control Loading flight simulator featuring Parrot Communications (for radio communication training), Cygnus GPS (simulates GPS for handheld devices) and Insight Video (for lesson review). These capabilities allow pilots to train to a much higher level, at a fraction of the cost. Airlines, military, and corporate jets all use simulator training. Full motion, control-loading simulators provide tactile feedback allowing you to learn more precisely how the aircraft handles. Flight simulation also allows you to safely experience and learn from more realistic and complete emergency scenarios. These advancements in technology bring some of the same benefits that military and airline pilots receive to the private pilot level.
Before making the decision to take to the skies, we encourage you to come into Synergy Flight Center for an Introductory Flight. This $99 flight with one of our instructors is intended to help familiarize you with our specific equipment as well as ease you into the transition from being a passenger to becoming the pilot! We want to make sure you are completely comfortable in the pilot’s seat by gaining hands-on experience through actually flying the plane before taking the next step towards getting your license. Call us today to schedule your Introductory Flight!
Two Tier Program
We offer two training paths to suit the needs of every customer seeking a license or rating as well as recurrent training.
Customized Flight Training
For those who cannot commit to a faster paced training program, we offer customizable flight training tailored to the student’s time and availability. Customizable training costs include:
- C172 $160/hr.
- Flight Instructor Rates
- Primary $50/hr
- Advanced $60/hr.
- Redbird Flight Simulator $75/hr. (or $1,000 unlimited*)
- Course Study Material $329
- Written Exam Fee $150
- Garmin G1000 Course $149
Flat Rate Flight Training
The Flat Rate Training program is a fast-paced, all-inclusive program designed to enhance learning and save the student time and money through an accelerated pace and structured curriculum. The flat rate fee of $9,995 includes:
- All Required Flight hours
- Unlimited Flight Simulator hours
- Cessna Pilot Online Training Curriculum (featuring King Ground School)
- G1000 Avionics Training Software
- FAA Written Exam
For the highly motivated student who can commit to full time flight training for approximately 3-5 weeks, the Flat Rate Flight Training Program enhances learning by reducing the loss of learning that can occur between lessons when done at a more traditional pace, resulting in increased time and cost.
Recurrent Flight Training
We also bring our innovative cutting-edge approach to recurrent training needs of pilots, minimizing time and cost while maximizing learning.
- Biennial Flight Reviews
- Instrument Proficiency Check
Additional Training coming soon!
- Multi-Engine Add-on
- Upset Recovery Training (Pitts S-2C)
Apples and Oranges – Complete Price Breakdown